Sunday, April 12, 2009


So today was Awesome, I went to Coopertown and loved it!!!!!!!!!!! ALICE COOPER!!!!! So a year or two ago I had no absolute idea who this guy was, or the fact that he was a guy lol. I went to a Rolling Stones concert with my parents and man did I love them at that time, well I say hey mom " who's their opening act?" and she said "Alice Cooper ". I was like "who's she" lol. Once I found out he was a guy I felt so BAD lol:( But that night started it all I loved his music a lot and started listening to his radio station all the time!!!!! He is soooooooo cool:D That night i like Alice Cooper more then the Rolling Stones hahaha I am A dork!!!! So today for easter i went to Coopertown finally and enjoyed every last second of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someday i am taking my best friend Allie there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment