Saturday, January 31, 2009

PERMIT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today has been a super duper, outragously wonderful, awesomenautical day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it I woke up at 6:30 went to the DMV and got my PERMIT!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO;> Its amazing and today I got to drive to Allie's house with my mom and dad and we get to hang out i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so Happy it is greatly amazing;>and I am going to go sing karaoke tonight I am ecstatic Today is grrrrrrrreat as Mr. Tony The Tiger would put it The magnificent picture above all this is a picture of my owned car but that is a pic of the same car same model same color but its a pic off of photobucket mine isnt that shiny unfortunately ;D bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment